Directory Structure Question:

When i read the readme.txt i might have misunderstod
the explanation about how the directory structure are to be
made up under "Mailroot/domains":

Is this correct?:
Mailroot/domains/mydomain.net/my-user/mailbox/maildir/cur
Mailroot/domains/mydomain.net/my-user/mailbox/maildir/new
Mailroot/domains/mydomain.net/my-user/mailbox/maildir/tmp

I am not sure about how the structure goes under "my-user"...

How is it supposed to be..?

/Christian