Hi, I'm trying to setup this xmail, but having problems receiving mail.
I have configured XMAIL with a domain of mydomain.com as this is my domain
on the internet.
I have configured 3 users, mail-a, mail-b, mail-c.
[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED],[EMAIL PROTECTED] are my full
email addresses.

mail-a is the postmaster aswell.

when I send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] from a hotmail account for example,
my xmail server doesn't download the emails to the correct mailbox. They all
get posted to the postmaster as unknown.

How my internet mail works
--------------------------
If a email gets sent to {anyone}@mydomain.com it gets forwarded to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think this is where the problem is, all the mail sits on myprovider.net,
and my xmail server downloads it.

for my pop3links.tab i have configured it like this :

"?mydomain.com" [tab] "mailuser" [tab] "pop.myprovider.net" [tab] "mymail"
[tab] "encrypedpassword" [tab] "CLR"

I only have this one line in my pop3links.tab file. In the Instructions for
pop3links.tab it says, xmail will search the To: Cc: & Bcc: fields to find
the username, and drop it into the appropriate mail box (mail-a, mail-b,
mail-c)

this doesn't work, all emails get sent to the postmaster. Can someone help?