>From the docs, there's a variable in server.tab which will test MAIL FROM
domains against DNS, to prevent people relaying using dodgy return paths.
Any chance you have this switched on?

Yes. I have it switched on and to a real dns. I thought it was for
relaying to other smtp servers...

Thanks!!!  :)

Strange thing:
Now i got another error on the same spot: When i am logging
in to smtp server:

It goes like this:
<-HELO mydomain.com
->250
<-MAIL FROM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
->451 Requested action aborted: (-20) local error in processing

-20 seem to be som error in the file structure according to
"errors.h"..? I think my filestructure and rights are set accordingly to
to readme.txt. I must have missed something...

/Christian