Hello Folks,

First of all hi to all the guys who are partcipating in this mailing list.
I have a requirment,
Is it possible that XMAIL can be modified so that it automatically connects
to ISP through Dialup on a periodic basis? I would like to configure the
server so that it keeps the outside mails into some buffer(spool I guess)
and then delivers them as soon as a connection exists to the net, after all
the mails have been sent and received the server terminates the dialup
connection. Is it possible. If the facility doesnt exist, can you suggest
some idea as how to go abt programming it?

Please do reply back.

Regards,
Veeresh