| It's true but the CTRL protocol code starts becoming the major part of
| XMail and i really do not want to overbloat it.

I agree, but what we can do, if Xmail itself doesn't have any end-user
administrative interface?

Maybe there is solution to make possible to use something like grep/awk
at serverside? I mean, so I call command (ie. aliasdomainlist) along
with some regular expression or something, which would return only
generically selected rows.

Another solution is to use something else as config data repository --
as I said before, for example XML files or SQL database -- and throw
away CTRL interface itself, making possible to directly change config
data. But it means complete rewriting of Xmail and thus is not good
solution.

Now I know, why Exchange is so complicated software ;-)

-- Altair