This is my first try with XMail and so far I'm struggling with the
documentation.  Is there any where else to find out how to do the following
things:

- restrict POP3 access to using APOP or some other form of authentication
(ie no PLAIN passwords)
- restrict SMTP so that only authenticated users can send mail (travelling
with my laptop I would like to be able to use my own SMTP server, but not
open it for spamming/relay).

I currently use QPopper/Sendmail on Linux, and am trying Xmail as a
replacement on W2K.  I really hope I can get this working/tightened up as
the rest of my network is W2K and this would ease administration/backups
somewhat.

... Jason Badry