Hi, the previous posts have been very useful about redirecting emails.

Can I use mailproc to copy a message to another address, instead of
redirecting it.

IE, I get a message into the postmaster, and I want a copy of the message
sent to the the [EMAIL PROTECTED], as well as the original recepient,
the [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The redirect, does exactly what it says, redirects..but is there a "copy"
type command?

Thanks

Darren