> And not All admnistrators have the skills, or care to be programmers.
Your right, only the good ones do : p Just kidding.

Xmail while being a great mail server, has little documention for a novice
mail admin.  I can be really confusing even after reading the rfc's.  A few
of us started to redo Davide's documention efforts based on our own
struggles.
It's not complete mainly do to personal work loads, and lack of time.
http://www.gina.net/xmail-docs/

When time permits, possibly error codes will be added.

BTW Aaron, I still don't see my section on Linux installation linked.