Hello, everyone!

I apologize for not being specific in my previous email. I was, of
course, referring to closing SMTP to open relaying.

I managed to fix this by removing "0.0.0.0"[TAB]"0.0.0.0" as one of
David's posts suggested. It did not take immediately, however,
despite restarting the service. I actually had to remove the
administrator email account and recreate it. Has anyone else had
this experience? I suspect that I may have created the problem with
my tinkerings.

Thanks!

- Ken