Hopefully I didn't miss this in the readme file.

In the Recieved From portion of the header the computer that is sending the
email is shown, then the mail server.  How do I only show the mail server
name and ip.  The reason is a Sun mail server out there refuses to accept
mail originating from this domain.  I'm positive this is because it would
reverse lookup the firewall ip and not the actual domain mail server ip.
Plus the firewall after an attempted connection decides that the Sun server
was attempting to connect to a protected port, and then gets blacklisted.

A very paranoid world.

Any pointers would be welcome.

Scott

Header example: