I have some users who are reporting that they cannot send out an email to
more than 200 addresses at the same time. I am using just POP before SMTP
as SMTP authentication type and typically all of the default settings that
XMail setup with. Does XMail have any limits as to the number of addresses
one email may be sent to? Any suggestions?

-Brandon Wittenburg

---