Luca schrieb:

> I need to use a mailing list manager with xmail.

> I'm thinking about ecartis, because Davide is using it, so i think it
> works well with xmail.

You want it to run on Windows?

If so, I have precompiled binaries.
You can also fetch the Projectfiles (VC++6 only or VC++6 & VC++7)
to build it yourself.

But there are still some problems which are not solved, so
archiving doesn't work as expected (for me).

Search the archives at www.mail-archive.com
E.g. http://www.mail-archive.com/fclement%40adour-bureau.fr/
Francis posted some very useful information about getting
Ecartis to run on Windows with XMail.

Xmail and other archives are somewhat splitted there, so
search also via Google for 'Ecartis XMail'.

> Can anyone post a list of the steps required to have ecartis and xmail
> working together?

Ufff, there are so many, I'm trying to setup a mlist now
since two weeks.

Take a look at the package:
http://62.138.63.18/w32/ecartis/

Gerrit