De: S=F8ren Knudsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: S=E1bado, 27 de Abril de 2002 10:06
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [xmail] Re: [OT] Is there any good firewalls out there for =
win2K
server???=20

God grief!!!

I have allways thought that this service couldnt do ANYthing other than =
=3D
routing. Thanks maaaan!)
I allready use the "routing and remote access" service btw...

Soren K

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential information.  If you =
are
not the intended recipient please advise the sender and erase the =
message.
Thank you.