De: Davide Libenzi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviado el: Martes, 30 de Abril de 2002 18:47
Para: XMail mailing list
Asunto: [xmail] Re: Change Xmail to other server

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, Camacho, Christian wrote:

> I have to move Xmail to another computer (different name), is it possible
> do?, if so, what are the key steps I must follow?

if it's a simple machine swap you've to :

1) tar your MAIL_ROOT on old machine

2) untar on the new one

3) build XMail on the new machine

4) copy binaries to MAIL_ROOT/bin

5) setup XMail's sendmail

6) create /etc/rc.d links

DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential information.  If you are
not the intended recipient please advise the sender and erase the message.
Thank you.