THANKS A LOT BILL!! YOU RESOLVED MY PROBLEM!

Regards

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
En nombre de Bill Healy
Enviado el: viernes, 10 de mayo de 2002 13:04
Para: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Asunto: [xmail] Re: Command RCPT User not local and relaying not
permitted from you

Roberto,

I just checked DNS and you don't have an MX record defined for
gsincoming.com. You need that so that mail servers know where to deliver
mail.

The MX record for gsincoming.com should point to an A record like
mail.gsincoming.com and mail.gsincoming.com should point to the IP
address of your xmail server.

The DNS servers that need to be updated are NS1.SARENET.ES and
NS2.SARENET.ES according to Whois info.

Bill