Lindell schrieb:

[...nothing...]

I'm using Ecartis, but the native Windows version isn't maintained by me
at this time.  Myself I'm using a version based on Cygwin.

I got problems with archiving mails with the native Windows version and
I want to use Cygwin Apache for the webinterface, with a native Windows
version of Ecartis it doesn't work correct.

It is a little difficult to get it up and running, but if you have a
compiler and some spare time I could advise you how to build it.
(Webinterface should work with a windows version of Apache or with IIS).

Gerrit
--
=^..^=