Thanks for the info.

I've downloaded your code and looking at it, it seems to fit what I =
need, a
simple listmanager to use inhouse at our location.

Thanks!

J=F6rgen

> ___________________________
> J=F6rgen Lindell=20
> Systems analyst
> Finance & Web Applications group
> TPGIM - Regional Support Centre, Europe North
>=20
Tetra Pak Information Management AB
> Ruben Rausings gata=20
> S-221 86 LUND  Sweden
> Visiting address: =D6resundsv=E4gen 1
> Phone: +46 46 363422  Fax: +46 46 366183
> e-mail: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>=20
Please note that all support issues must go through RSCEN ServiceDesk.=20
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Phone no. +46 46 36 20 =
10.=20
This will assure that your problems will be handled appropriately even =
when
I'm not available.=20