Hello, everyone!

I took a break but I am back working on trying to compile Xmail-1.7 on
OpenBSD. I am trying this on another box I set up as pristine as possible
with simply GCC-core and GCC-C++ installed. This seems to have eliminated a
lot of errors but I am now getting this one:

delta# make -f Makefile.bsd
make: don't know how to make %.cpp. Stop in /home/packages/xmail-1.7.
delta#

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

- Ken