Uhh yes it does! I just sent a message from my xmail server to a bogus
address on another xmail server and my server returned the following
(with full headers):

Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 23:05:21 -0700
From: dslfreeway.com PostMaster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Error sending message [1022997898264.87.dfserver] from
[dslfreeway.com]

[<01>] Error sending message [1022997898264.87.dfserver] from
[dslfreeway.com].

ID:        <S1132C>
Mail From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Rcpt To:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[<02>] The reason of the delivery failure was:

550 Mailbox unavailable <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[<05>] Here is listed the initial part of the message: