Davide,

I've seen this also. I've had RemoveSpoolErrors in my server.tab for
awhile but I still have to clean up the froz files every so often. I'm
running xmail on NT, maybe it's a Win32 issue.

I just double checked my server.tab and the spelling is correct and I
also just clean out the froz files and slog files. Some of them were
dated today and yesterday so they aren't old files. But I'll keep an eye
on it and see if more get created. I looked at some of them and they
were all spam messages being returned to sender because the account is
unknown on my server. I just noticed something, the original messages
are all addressed to unknown users at custom domains on my server that I
have redirected to real domains on my server. So the spam is sent to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], I have a customdomain.com.tab with a redirect to
realdomain.com in custdomains and [EMAIL PROTECTED] doesn't exist so a
message gets returned to sender and that is what is in the froz
directory. I think the return address of the spam is probably fake.

I can paste the contents of a froz file if you would like to see it
Davide.

Bill