Well you will have to set the mx records for the domains you want to
handle to point to your xmail server and then use the custom domain
handling in xmail to relay the message to the destination server. Look
at the manual under custom domain and the smtprelay directive.

Why is it that you want to do this? Maybe there is a way xmail can do it
all and not need two servers.

Bill