Hi Davide,
I think you have some vision how to organize e-mail at POP3 server
instead of using IMAP. I personally have migrated to IMAP because of
buggy e-mail client (Outlook Express), - with message rules to sort
incoming messages into different mailboxes it often forget that it had
taken message and takes it from server each connection. In situation I
want to have access to this mail from work and from home I can not
delete messages after retrieving...
    After being migrated to UW-IMAP I thought there was more efficient
solution - to duplicate messages for two mail users. One - me at home
and other at work. Is there others IMAP features which may be done with
filters and other mail processing features of XMail?

    Sergey Ivanov.