From: "Davide Libenzi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: saltstorm.xmail
Sent: Sunday, June 09, 2002 3:20 PM
Subject: [xmail] Re: a problem about POP3LINK

> On Sun, 9 Jun 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > hi,everyone!
> >
> > Here I have a question about POP3LINK. I have two computers both running
xmail. A domain named "domain1" is defined in one computer and another
domain "domain2" is defined in the other computer.

user1 domain2 user2 APOP to syncronize the external account user2@domain2
with the local account user1@domain1. But when I check the email of
user1@domain1, I could not get emails for user2@domain2 as expected.