hi, Davide,
I'm trying to run Xmail on Linux, but I almost know nothing about Linux at all. When I
followed your configuration directions in readme.txt, I couldn't understand No.13(If
you are smart enough,you cancreate your S??Xmail and K??Xmail links,otherwise, you can
use a module configuration tool likethe one supplied with KDE(ksysv) ). Could you tell
me if it is necessary to run Xmail on Linux?
Great thanks!

Rui