Hi Jonas,

Check your config.xml file and make sure that the path to the
ctrlclnt.exe is correct. It's in the first section Xmail Connection
Properties Path=
Mine is Path='C:\MailRoot\bin\ctrlclnt.exe'

Also make sure that the security for ctrlclnt.exe has been set so that
the iusr_  web account can run it.

Bill