Hello all!
I've got to implement a server for a particular situation.

I've got some remote sites connecting to my central MAIN LAN.
IN this MAIN LAN I house the mailserver of our company, which is quite
large.
I want to install "local" mailservers in our remote offices, so that
they don't have to send mail directly to our central mailserver if the
recipient is also in the same office as the sender's.

Example:
User [EMAIL PROTECTED] resides in REMOTE-01
User [EMAIL PROTECTED] resides in REMOTE-01

When the user FOO sends an E-Mail to user BAR, that E-Mail has to be
delivered "locally", so it doesn't generate traffic towards my central
E-Mail server, altough their mailboxes reside on that central server. I
was thinking about some sort of "duplicate" mailboxes, one on the
central server (for incoming mail from other domains) and the *same*
mailbox on their local NT server. This one should be able to establish
if that user has to be delivered locally or that it has to be forwarded
to our main mailserver.

Would Xmail do that job?

Thanks

Boniforti Flavio