You don't want to use SMTPAUTH.TAB that will affect any other mail
servers trying to send you messages as well. All you need to do is empty
the smtprelay.tab file or just put in your local LAN subnets and you are
done. Have your users turn ON send Authentication for Outgoing mail so
that if they are not on the local LAN they will be able to send mail to
addresses that are not local to your server. If you want you can also
make sure that EnableAuthSMTP-POP3 is enabled so that those users that
are too lazy to turn on send Authentication for Outgoing mail in their
e-mail program can also send non-local mail.

Bill