Peter -

I've tried setting up your script for use with the newest
version of AntiVir.  I can't seem to get it working even
though I've followed all of your steps.  Can you offer any
tips to help troubleshoot my problems?  It all looks normal,
I just attempted sending myself a known virus to see if the
script would kick into action, it did not.  I'm using
AntiVir 2.0.3.22 and your script version 1.2.

Out of the tar, I chmod +x's the reinforme and checktime
binaries.  I also just edited the checkvirus.pl file. The
only changes I made were turning off F-prot and changing the
path to my AntiVir binary to /usr/lib/AntiVir/.  I have no
strange setups .. my filter dir is var/MailRoot/filters.
I'm just wondering if you can walk me through the process of
setting up your script with a little more detail than the
ReadMe.txt explains.  Thanks in advance!

Jim