> > 1) how can I end the usersetmproc command using ctrlclnt? It seems to wait
> > the timeout, unless I give a [ctrl]+c
>
>you give it a file name in the command line

This is my command:
c:\mailroot\bin\ctrlclnt -u Adminui -p Adminpw -s localhost usersetmproc
domain.com user[newline]
"redirect"[tab]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[newline]
"mailbox"[newline]
..[newline]

Where must I put the file name?

Is it not default "stdout"?

> > 2) how can I add a line to mailproc.tab without overwrite the existing
> > ones, ever using ctrlclnt?
>
>read + addline + write

read + save in a file + addline to file + read file and write to mailproc.tab?