Finally, we seem to get closer ;-)

On 12 Sep 2002 at 10:06, Davide Libenzi wrote:
> it is not difficult to prove that a message come from your servers if you
> really need, use the Received: trace.

Anybody with slight computer skill can do so. But not 99% of the
people, using mail. (excuse my low oppinion about the masses out
there, but it is based on experience as an admin :-P) Those guys (and
gals too) yust pick up the phone / compose a new message, bothering
me having sent them Klez/Yaha/you name it ...

> usually people wants to make sure
> that mail come from a given person/company not from given MTAs.

So if I could teach my folks to use GPG/PGP themselves, I would be
glad and everything's fine. But I am lucky some of them can even
answer mails at all. Since they are employees at the organization I
work for, I just can't say 'your problem, I don't care'.

> anyway you
> can do this with XMail + filters.

THIS IS THE INTERESTING PART: as far as I figured out, I just can use
filters for messages delivered to domains, handled by _my_ XMail. Did
I miss something here ?

> ( you don't need to cc my address in these messages, i read the mailing
> list )

Of course. Sorry, silly of me ;-)

Regards,

  Goesta