Hi all,

I have curently 2 Xmail servers, (primary and secondary). SMTP backup is now acchived
with MX records.
These 2 servers are on a different physical locations and have 2 different ISP. In the
previous month we had on the primary location 2 blackouts. One was due to a long power
failure (20h) which our UPS couldn't suplement, and one was due to failure in the main
switch of our primry ISP. SMTP part was correctly backud up with coresponding MX
records in the DNS, but our clients couldn't fetch the mail from there.

Has anyone implemented a "POP3 backup" for the mail? I mean complete backup, so that
the clients wouldn't notice the difference when they are connected through primary or
secondary server. Has anyone configured anything like this or does somebody have an
advise how to acchive this?

Thanks,
Matic