ok chaps,

Think I've found it.

It must be the /var/MailRoot/custdomains/insidedomainname.gr file

But how do I tell the system to redirect mail to an internal
receipient ? Can someone give an example ??
What is the syntax ?

Say you have three users on the inside network and an e-mail account
that does the pop3 syncing from the outside named "admin"
Say , the other three users are "olga" "spyros" "dina"

How can you tell the system to grab mail from the "admin" account,
check the name in front and give it to the respective receipient
on the LAN ?

Any ideas ? Am I on the right track ??

TIA,

s.

-----
"I merely function as a channel that filters music through
the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis