Hi folks -

I'm a newbie to XMail, and just got my XMail server running on
my Linux (SuSE 8.0) server (with a lot of help from
you folks).

I'm trying to write a simple filter in Perl.

I have defined three tables (.tab, beaucox.com.tab, and
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) in the filters subdir of /var/MailRoot.

The tables all look like this (except the first argument):

"perl /var/SaveMail/savemsg.pl" "beau"  "@@FROM"        "@@RCPT"        "@@FILE"
 "@@MSGID"
"@@MSGREF"

I checked and double checked for tab/nl - OK.

My filter (/var/SaveMail/savemsg.pl) is supposed to write
msg.log in /var/SaveMail.
Nothing.

I have run my perl script outside of xmail and it works.

What am I missing?

Aloha => Beau.