Hi all,

Got hold of the HTMLDOC application the other day
and in the process of learning, I played around with
converting the new XMail v1.11 Readme.html to PDF.

Although I am not a hc PDF fan myself, someone else
might find it an alternative to the html version.

It has a book-style look with TOC, chapter links
aswell as preserved inline linking.  I also included
the XMail logo and the current changelog.  If anyone
would want the manual on printed paper, this would
make a nice source for a 101-page pretty print-out.

http://www.saltstorm.net/depo/scope/xmail-manual.pdf
http://www.saltstorm.net/depo/scope/xmail-manual.pdf.gz
http://www.saltstorm.net/depo/scope/xmail-manual.pdf.zip

have fun,