> sorry. the problem encountered this morning, again. i log now the debug
> output.
>
> there seems to be a hang in smail server, with normal shutdown sequence,
> there is no success, we'll have to do a 'killall XMail'.
>
> after restart, all queued emails are delivered, and then the problem is
> there again. there is no unnormal entry in the debug log ... just
> smtp/smail/pop3 sessions...

now we deleted all frozmsgs (where about 700mb), we tested xmail without
filtering, we checked dns resolving BUT IT DOES NOT WORK ;-(

we'll have to restart XMail by sendling killall to deliver the emails, and
then there is silence again...

the mails are dropped into mess folder in spool and stay there until a new
restart.... no entry in slog or in rsnd folder - so there has to be a
strange problem with the smail server ....

so we have to restart the server until someone can help us ;-((

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!!!