From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
On Behalf Of Michal Altair Valasek
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 6:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Question: Do you need the multilanguage version of
XMail-WAI?

Hi, all.

I am slowly working on new version of XMail-WAI under ASP.NET. It would
be quicker and generally better.

How important for you is availability to have the user interface in
other languages than English? Current version has messages stored in
separate language file and generates them at runtime. But it's not too
easy to implement, because every part of user interface must be created
or updated dynamically, which is not easy.

I personally feel the multilanguage option as unnecesary. Although
English is not my native language, I think so everyone may learn the 20
words needed for work with mail.

-- Michal A. Valasek
   Altair Software Production

---