Ok MS SMTP service is up and running however Xmail server is using the
port 25... Can the MS SMTP service use the same port to send out the
mail? Sorta lost in how the to smtp services run at the same time in the
first place....hehe
Hello,

| the sender. I have it set to send the bounce message to=20
| c:\inetpub\mailroot\pickup yet it just sits in there and stays. Should

| this be pointe to a folder in xmail for it to send???

you must have MS SMTP Service up and running. I don't know if XMail is
compatible with x-sender and x-receiver headers used by MS SMTP. If yes,
it would work. If not, you must edit source code (possibly in some
configurable way and send me it back :-)

-- Michal 'Altair' Valasek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
     I've been wrestling with reality most of my life.
     I'm pleased to say I've won.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the
body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the
line "help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]