De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]En
nombre de Troy Rodriguez
Enviado el: Friday, January 03, 2003 1:46 PM
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [xmail] Backup MX

Ok am setting the -Qt timeout, -Qi ratio, and -Qr nretries values on my
back mailserver.=20
I don't wuite follow the formula in the docs for -Qi ratio.  What should
this value be.
Ultimate goal is to have the backup mailserver hold the mail for at
least a week trying to resend without losing any messages.

Thanks,
Troy