What network card are you using in this machine?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]En
nombre de Troy Rodriguez
Enviado el: Sunday, January 05, 2003 10:17 PM
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [xmail] Re: wierd network lockup on win2k prof XMail server

It sounds to me like you have either hardware problem with you NIC card
or you should try uninstalling TCP/IP from you adapter and reinstalling
it. I have had this problem with a 3com nic before and had to reinstall
drivers. Might wanna take a look at that...but am willing to bet it is
not an xmail server problem.

Troy