Not that I am aware of, but if you could tell me how to enable AllowNullSender it
would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Michael
 Bill Healy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Do you have any kind of any kind of checks for servers connecting to you
that might deny them access?
ie. SMTP-RDNSCheck, CheckMailerDomain, CustMapsList,
SmtpConfig-XXX.YYY.ZZZ.WWW
are any of these in your server.tab? If so what do you have them set to?

You probably want to enable AllowNullSender so that you can get return
service messages if something you send out has a problem somewhere along
the line.

Bill