Is it possible to run XMail's SMTP server on port 25 and another one at the
same time as well? The issue is that some ISP (earthlink and now bellsouth)
are blocking their subscribers from using outgoing port 25 to send email to
any server but those of the ISP.

As soon as I heard of this I ordered a line with Covad but I know that not
everyone can do this, so I need a workarround for this.

If it's not possible to do this with XMail, what other options would there
be? I was thinking of using another application to listen for mail on
another port and just act like a relay (IE: the program is SMTP only)