Hi
I'm having problems with getting filters to receive output from a script.
Versions are XMAIL 1.12 on a NT 4. Just for testing I use a file
(discard.bat) with only one row:
echo 97

The plan was that messages would be discarded but they are not. I now that
the script runs because I get what I expected if I use this single row:
echo 97 >> C:\temp\test

Do I have to call on the script in any special way, or redirect output in
some way? I used this syntax in <domain>.tab:
"CMD /Q /C C:\temp\discard.bat"

Any suggestions what to do? I have really tried to find some more info
both in the README as well as looking at filters provided at
www.xmailserver.org, but I'm stuck.

Best regards,

/Hakan

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Cyber Com and may be exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. It is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized
to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message
or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. This
agreement shall be governed by the law where the sender has its place of
business. Any attachment(s) to this e-mail has been checked for viruses,
but please rely on your own virus-scanner and procedures.