More on this subject:

It seems that there are two ways to do this:
1. Generate a user for each forward address requested and create a
mailproc.tab there, or
2. Generate a mailing-list user and make the only member the address I
should forward to.

I checked out aliases but that's not what they're meant for (Too bad..).
Which of these options should I choose? Davide, which option would
consume less resources from the server to proccess?

If there is a simpler way, do tell, of course! :)