As far as I'm concerned I find it feasable to recompile etc because
Spamassasin is considered to be very good. (We use a commercial product =
now
and it s.cks big time).
Spam is getting a real threat for our organisation, because users are
loosing their attention to the really important messages!

I'll report within the next days.