        Från: Frederik Gallon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Skickat: to 2003-02-13 14:20
        Till: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
        Kopia:
        Ämne: [xmail] Re: SV: Re: SV: Re: BCware NoSPAM SMTP Proxy Daemon

        You ll have to change your xmail startup switch (command switch) to =
        have
        xmail listen to port 8025 (or 225 or other).
        But IMO i don't like smtp-proxy to be listening to port 25, because =
        standard
        mail clients will be dropping their messages in the spam filter.
        It's the mail-server's task to decide to check for spam or not.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat