Info Data           [ 1th line ]
     SmtpDomain          [ 2nd line ]
     SmtpMessageID       [ 3rd line ]
     MAIL FROM:<...>     [ 4th line ]
     RCPT TO:<...>       [ 5th line ]
     <<MAIL-DATA>>       [ 6th line ]

ok, sorry, had a few beers, missed that one. didn't expect an updated docs in the same
manner ;) didn't find any info though what "Info Data" might be...
elseway, adding an extra line to a head parser routine would be enough?..

pseudo:

if [MAIL_ROOt]/filter.out.tab
  do stuff, expect a six line header
else same thing, but expect a five liner.,,

/thomas

> On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Newsmirror wrote:
>

> > Davide,
> >

> > <from changeglog>
> >
> >     *   'ATTENTION': The internal spool file format is changed with the new
> >         line added ( the 1st one ) that contain various message
> >         informations. Filters that rely on the internal spool file format
> >         must be changed to match the new structure.
> >

> > </from changeglog>
> >

> > ok, this is a crucial change, for me atleast. Even bigger than the phys
> > files filter re-org, what does it mean precisely. the 1st line equals the message
>id right..?! please, give a *detailed*
explanation