How do you clear the DNS cache on Xmail server? I think that is where my
problem is.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederik Gallon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 10:34 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

Change the first line of the messages in 'froz' to an other domain.

Good luck

http://xmail.marketmix.com/

Maybe it can help you.

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the
body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-