From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Theo Rosbag
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 2:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Filter structure v1.14

Hello,

Why this strange filtersolution for incoming and outgoing mail?
Wasn't it better  to do this like this:
..../mailroot/filters  for genral filters (incoming and outgoing
mailfilters
)
..../mailroot/filters/out  for outgoing mailfilters
..../mailroot/in   for incoming mailfilters .

With the same .tab structure as earlier xmail releases .
This seems to me more flexible and easyer to administrate than the
current strucrure . or am i wrong?

--
Regards,
Theo.