I am not sure if this is an Xmail related issue or something else. I
have never had this problem before with any other mail servers.

I use outlook at work and outlook express at home. The home system
checks email and leaves messages on the server. When I receive an email
with an attachment it leaves the email on the server but it removes the
attachment. When I got into work this morning I went to open the
attachment but it wasn't there.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,
Alex