Greetings,

Is there a way to cause XMail to "whitelist" an IP address or address block
from MAPS/RDNS checking? I've got someone who runs a private mailing list
on their server, but doesn't have reverse DNS set up (actually, they did,
but their ISP messed it up). Is there a way I can tell XMail to just let
their server through without worrying about MAPS and/or RDNS?

Tracy